Monday, August 9, 2010

Greek Pizza

Yes, it's another pizza recipe! As you know, I love making homemade pizza. Pizza has a bad reputation for being unhealthy, but that's mostly due to those delivery places. Making pizza at home is healthful, easy and fun! I created this delicious Greek pizza on a night when I was home alone, and I will admit, it was so good I ate the whole thing. Hey! I was hungry! At least it's better than eating a whole Pizza Hut pizza. :) Try this recipe and share with a friend (or not)!


Greek Pizza
Enjoy a healthy pizza with this recipe!

Pre-made thin pizza crust
Pizza sauce
Kalamata olives
Red onions, chopped
Green peppers, chopped
Garlic, minced
Grape tomatoes, halved
Zucchini, chopped (optional)
Cooked chicken breast, chopped (optional)
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Feta cheese, crumbled
Italian herb seasoning

Spread sauce around the crust then add your favorite toppings. Finish it off with some cheese and Italian herbs. Bake according to directions on crust. Enjoy!

1 comment: